Friday, May 19, 2017

S.W. 4

"Write a letter to an imaginary pen pal from a very different country. Tell him/her about the most common pets in the country where you live and the problems and advantages of them. Ask him/her about similar questions in his/her own place. Express opinions, suggest ideas..."

Hi! It's me, H!

I'm sorry I couldn't write to you lately, we had some problems here, our cat Iris was sick and we were very worried about her!

Speaking about cats, we have four more now! Tigreta got children, we named them Petitó, Tarat, Loki and Yuichi! I named Yuichi after you because he's always so nice and loving, and he somehow likes to listen to the crazy things I say, so I looked at him and said, "oh, my God! It's Yuichi!"

I'd say, though, that the most common pets around here are dogs. We don't really like them in my family, we rather find them to be stinky and annoying, and we wouldn't be happy about waking up with the floor full of dog poop!

I was wondering, are cats popular there in Japan? I once saw in a video that there are cafes with cats so they accompany the clients during their stay! I found it to be an amazing idea, Catalonia should embrace cat cafes!

So, do you have any pets? I'd love to read from you, it's been long!

Meow,
H

No comments:

Post a Comment